Sephora

mercredi 11 juin 2014

Drugstore Haul: Rimmel, Maybelline, Nuxe and Garnier!


Sooo I went shopping! Totally aware that I'm on a no buy but technically it was free (thanks for the points Shoppers!).

In my defense I went to get some baby wipes and the Nuxe lip balm and I got sucked in...

The lovely girl working there basically twisted my arm (read: She told me that today only your points were worth more!)
So I did what any beauty addict would do I picked up a shopping basket!


The reason I went shopping in the first place was the Nuxe Rêve de Miel lip balm!


 I've heard so many people raving about it that I decided to see for myself if it was that good... plus I do so many lip swatch videos that I thought I deserved it!


For 17$ I sure hope it's good! First impression: the smell (ok taste) reminds me of those honey lozenges I used to have when I was sick as a kid BUT it did moisturize my lips. I'll need more time to decide if it's as good or better than my beloved First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Lip Therapy!

Fun fact: It dries matte which is pretty unusual for a lip balm!

I wouldn't be a lip junkie if I didn't get a lipstick... or 4!


I went to the Rimmel section and they were half off so I picked up two shades!

Rimmel 101 and 107
Both matte, they are long lasting without being drying. They actually go on really creamy!

Rimmel 101
I'm in love! Seriously the shade 101 is a beautiful mauvy nude and I'll be wearing this in the next few months without a doubt!

Rimmel 107
Gorgeous burgundy-berry shade, 107 will be perfect this fall!
Btw these lipsticks smell so good!

Maybelline was also having a sale and I had my eyes on two colors.

Maybelline Vivids in Pink Pop and Blushing Beige

It's no secret that I love my bright lips! Last summer I wasn't into the bright barbie pink so I did skip this shade but I needed it now. Pink Pop is exactly what you would expect Barbie to wear for a night out! I wanted to see if it was similar to my Lime Crime lipstick in Great Pink Planet (we shall see!)

Maybelline Vivids in Pink Pop
(Forgot to take a picture so... Sneak peak of what's coming up!)


I didn't pick up any shade in the Maybelline The Buffs collection and I decided to try one. I got Blushing Beige, the second lightest shade and it seems like it will be a perfect nude lipstick. Not "you look dead" nude nor too warm for my skin tone it seems like I chose the right shade!
Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs in Blushing Beige

I also picked up two products from Garnier Fructis. They always suck me in because of how great they smell. I'll review them when I have a chance to try them!




Let me know what I should get next!

(I'm on a no buy but I can have a list right?)

Em xo



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire