Sephora

dimanche 6 juillet 2014

NYX Matte Lipsticks - Nudes and Pinks!

Here's part 2 of the NYX matte lipsticks!

NYX Matte Lipsticks - L-R: Nude, Pale Pink, Hippie Chic, Euro Trash, Tea Rose, Audrey, Summer Breeze, Natural and Whipped Caviar.
If you prefer watching the video: 


The important part here is the fact that the lighter shades are white base. Which means they can wash you out if you have a tan and they accentuate any lines or dry patches on your lips!

NYX Matte Lipsticks - L-R: Nude, Pale Pink, Hippie Chic, Euro Trash, Tea Rose, Audrey, Summer Breeze, Natural and Whipped Caviar.

The packaging isn't the best - while trying to take the picture of the lipsticks 2 of them kept going down! - but for 5-6$ I'm impressed by the quality of the lipstick itself.

Nude
Nude: Not what I would call a nude at all it's more of a light creamsicle orange color. It looks better on picture than in real life! It's hard to pull off with its white base and it emphasize lines and dry patches!

Pale Pink
Pale Pink: Another shade that looks better in picture than in person. I actually like the shade how it looks on the picture but in real life again white base and crazy lines! In pictures, lovely light pink!

Hippie Chic
Hippie Chic: Last color that is fun but white base. It's even brighter than Nude and on my lips it almost look a hint more coral!

From now on all the lipsticks go on creamy and no white base!


Euro Trash
Euro Trash: This is the exact reason I do these lip swatches videos and blog posts. Online it didn't look like this at all! It's a lovely brown shade if you have darker skin tone but on me it's a bit much.

Tea Rose
Tea Rose: Lovely mauvy pink shade that will look gorgeous on everyone and that I will clearly wear this fall! It's more pink than Natural and Whipped Caviar.

Audrey
Audrey: Mid tone pink that surprisingly looks good on me! Must be because there's some mauve in it!

Summer Breeze
Summer Breeze: Another surprise for me I didn't expect this pink to look good! It's a good way to start wearing bright pink.

Natural
Natural: There's just enough pink in this browny mauve shade so I can feel comfortable to wear it. If you have a tan or a darker skin tone this would look even better on you!

Whipped Caviar
Whipped Caviar: Browny mauve. I'm on the fence with this one for myself. I know it would look better on darker skin tone but I might try and wear it this fall!

Hope you enjoy!

Em :)




3 commentaires: