Sephora

dimanche 26 octobre 2014

Sephora Wishlist #2

Because obviously I can't be reasonable and get only five products during the Sephora sale here's some other products I'm planning on getting when it happens!



1. To be honest I haven't had the best luck with face oils. Basically I've tried one - the Josie Maran Argan oil that everyone was raving about - it didn't work at all for me but I've been curious to try another one. I decided to get the Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil. They have a travel size that comes in a ornament for the same prize and I thought it was the best time to get it!

2. Like I said in my Wish List #1 the Sephora sale is the best time to try high end foundations. The second one I want to try is the Make Up For Ever Face & Body Foundation. I love the HD one but it breaks me out (thanks to my intolerance to yeast!) and this one apparently works really well for dry skin!

3. Another reason I love the Sephora sale is that there's always good deal with the gift sets! I will be getting two of the Tarte Pigment of Imagination Deluxe Cheek Sets. One for me (obviously!) and one for my sister! At that price it's the perfect stocking stuffer!

4. As the lip junkie that I am I will be getting more lip products! For my own defense I will be comparing this liquid lipsticks to other ones and it's been requested! I'm talking about the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid lipsticks. The ones I would love to get - if they can be (finally!) back in stock are Bauhau5 and Vampira!

5. I'm giving up to the hype - apparently I need the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal. I loooove glowy skin and hopefully I end up loving this highlighter!

6. I've tried to resist the hype about these ones too and now I want them all. A good compromise will be the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette! It comes with three shades - Luminous Flush, Incandescent Electra (limited edition shade) and Mood Exposure so I will be able to try three shades!

What are you planning on getting from Sephora? What should I get?

Em :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire