Sephora

mardi 4 novembre 2014

Favorite Purple Lipsticks!



Purple lipsticks are new to me! I used to be afraid of them... actually I used to be afraid of makeup in general and now I love it!
I shared many different shades and finishes so everyone can find something that will suit them in this video!

Maybelline Color Whisper in Oh La Lilac
Wet n Wild lipstick in Mauve Outta Here
NYX Matte Lipstick in Aria
Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Uptown Mauve
Maybelline Vivids in Hot Plum
Revlon Color Matte Balm in Shameless
Mac Lipstick in Heroine
Mac Lipstick in Up the Amp
Lime Crime Lipstick in Airborne Unicorn
Lime Crime Lipstick in Poisonberry
NYX Butter Gloss in Raspberry Tart
Milani Intense Liquid Color in Violet Addict
LA Girl Glazed Lip Paint in Seduce
Lime Crime Velvetines in Utopia

Em :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire