Sephora

vendredi 14 novembre 2014

New Skincare Products + First Impression!

This year I've been cleaning up my skincare stash, trying to use up products so I could get new ones and now it's time!

Pai Skincare Rosehip Bioregenerate Fruit & Seed Oil, Biologique Research Lotion P50W and Alpha H Liquid Gold
Pai Skincare Rosehip Bioregenerate Fruit & Seed Oil, Biologique Research Lotion P50W and Alpha H Liquid Gold

With the cold approaching (let's face it it's already here in Canada) I need to change things up.

I've been wanting for such a long time to try using a exfoliating toner. I tried to Caudalie Camomille one but that was before I knew I couldn't use one of the ingredients inside (gluten!) so technically I havent' really tried any before.

Fun story - right after purchasing the Alpha H Liquid Gold I found a website where I would order the Biologique Research Lotion P50W (the sensitive skin formula!). I decided what the heck might as well try the small size. To excited to order it I didn't check how much I was getting for 20$.

I knew it was a pricy product but I can help but laugh when I see how tiny it is! I've tried it a few times and for now I have to admit it's worth every cent!
I used it the night I received it and the next morning and I couldn't stop looking at my skin all day - it was literally glowing! Instead of being reasonable and start using it only every 2-3days at first since I have sensitive skin I used it morning and night for 3 days! It irritated my upper lips - little bumps! Ever since I've been more careful and I love it!

The Alpha H is even more intense that's why I've only been using it twice a week and so far I'm impressed. My skin has been so much smoother and it has been helping with my clogged pores!

I haven't tried the Pai Skincare Rosehip Bioregenerate Fruit & Seed Oil yet but I've heard incredible things about it and I can't wait to see if it lives up to my expectations!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire