Sephora

mercredi 15 avril 2015

Maybelline Rebel Bloom Lipsticks + Lip Swatches


It's finally starting to feel like Spring and that's when my makeup changes the most! I thought I would share some swatches on the Maybelline Rebel Bloom lipsticks!






These are sheer but buildable lipsticks that are really moisturizing. For that reason they only last around 3-4h on my lips which is still pretty reasonable!

My favorite shades are : Blushing Bud, Lilac Flush and Coral Burst

My least favorites : Barely Bloom (white base and emphasize dryness), Petal Pink (white base) Hibiscus Pop (Not as pigmented and doesn't last as well)

Maybelline Rebel Bloom lipsticks in Barely Bloom, Blushing Bud, Petal Pink and Hibiscus Pop

Maybelline Rebel Bloom lipsticks in Power Peony, Lilac Flush, Orchid Ecstasy and Rose Rush

Maybelline Rebel Bloom lipsticks in Coral Burst and Peach Poppy




Lip Swatches : 

Em :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire